jack something up
- raise something, especially a vehicle, with a jack；increase something by a considerable amount
- 1. raise something, especially a vehicle, with a jack
- 2. increase something by a considerable amount
- 3. arrange or organize something
- raise something, especially a vehicle, with a jack
... HERO (英雄) 'Jack fell as he'd have ... folded up the letter that she'd read... writes so nicely.' Something broke In the...
我知道她說沒關西 但是你可以下次努力 我知道她說那不對 說謊是沒有用的 她或許覺得我知道些什麼 或許她覺得那沒關係 或許她覺得知道些我不知道的 我真的 真的很累 試到累了 那對我來說像是或許 又好像是說不可以 所以別跟我說就讓他過去 很多時候我們都很懶惰 好像有東西阻止我們...
... grades were up. Finally, the coach said...do it. Welcome to the team！ Jack answered, &ldquo;I...it. When I really want something, I work hard to get it.&...