- 1. 廣口瓶 a jar of sth. 一瓶某物
- 2. 罐子 a jar of oil 一罐油
- 3. 一杯啤酒 to have a jar 喝一杯
1. send a painful or damaging shock through (something, especially a part of the body)
2. strike against something with an unpleasant vibration or jolt
3. have an unpleasant or disturbing effect
4. be incongruous in a striking or shocking way
「1. have an unpleasant or disturbing effect」的反義字
「2. be incongruous in a striking or shocking way」的反義字
jar lid tight很明顯是個比喻。用瓶蓋栓得很緊來比喻甚麼呢?請看:http://www.... (CBS NEWS): “The presidential race looks jar-lid-tight. We could be in for a long night, as voters decide whether...
... 'round leaving scars Collect hearts jar Torn love in addition to You'll catch a cold From ...
裝小費的罐子。 每個人的薪水都被小費罐(裡的錢)取代。 2008-09-28 11:49:53 補充： 就是用小費來當薪水付，誰喜歡這樣啊？