過去式：jawed 過去分詞：jawed 現在分詞：jawing
- 1. 頜 the upper/lower jaw 上頜／下頜
- 2. 下巴 his jaw dropped 他驚訝不已 to set one's jaw 咬牙堅持
- 3. 說教
- 4. 閒談 to have a good jaw 好好聊一聊
- 1. 口部
- 2. 狹窄入口
- 3. 鉗口
- 4. 險境 the jaws of death/hell 鬼門關
- 1. 閒談
1. each of the upper and lower bony structures in vertebrates forming the framework of the mouth and containing the teeth
2. the lower movable bone of the jaw, or the part of the face containing it
3. the mouth with its bones and teeth
4. the grasping, biting, or crushing mouthparts of an invertebrate
Lion's jaws snapped shut around his head jaws : 上下顎, 用來指獅子、鱷魚...
Though his jaw does not move, and no discernible sound ushers from his lipless mouth...
...fifty points in the football game. 主隊在那次足球賽中得到五十分。 wag one's jaw 渴望 She often wagged her jaw. 她常常喋喋不休。 yearn after...