- feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages；feeling or showing suspicion of someone's unfaithfulness in a relationship
- 1. feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages:
he grew jealous of her success
- 2. feeling or showing suspicion of someone's unfaithfulness in a relationship:
a jealous boyfriend
- 3. fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights or possessions:
Howard is still a little jealous of his authority
they kept a jealous eye over their interests
- 4. (of God) demanding faithfulness and exclusive worship.
- adj.feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages:
- she was always jealous of me
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...quot;thinking someone you love loves another person more than you " jealous通常翻譯為嫉妒的，善妒的 或者對誰產生嫉妒懷疑不忠 例句中of之後接的是這...
You're jealous與You're just jealous文法都正確. just只是個副詞, 意思是"只是...的語意是針對某個特定時刻的狀態或表現, 平常並非如此. You are jealous. 你吃醋; 你嫉妒. You are being jealous. 你(一時)在吃醋...
...有一樣意思 只是看你的口氣喔 像 "OHMYGOSH IM SO JEALOUS" 那樣帶給別人說 "哇 我超忌妒的" 那不就是羨慕了嘛? 所以其實...