- a quick, sharp, sudden movement；a spasmodic muscular twitch.
- move or cause to move with a jerk；raise (a weight) from shoulder level to above the head.
noun: jerk, plural noun: jerks
- 1. a quick, sharp, sudden movement:
he gave a sudden jerk of his head
- 2. a spasmodic muscular twitch.
- 3. the raising of a barbell above the head from shoulder level by an abrupt straightening of the arms and legs, typically as the second part of a clean and jerk.
- 4. a contemptibly obnoxious person.
- 1. move or cause to move with a jerk:
the van jerked forward
she jerked her chin up
- 2. raise (a weight) from shoulder level to above the head.
"jerk" refers to the frame skipping (畫面跳動). "jerk-free"...
jerk口語化使用的話是自慰手淫的意思 所以說這個網頁是指男生如果已經厭倦自己打手槍的話,就讓這些性感女孩來服務這樣 反正就是情色網頁廣告之類的吧
不管他人的想法 盡情瘋狂to go crazy. to not care what other people think about you.person 1:way to jerk it out!person 2:yeah i know!