- a rapid stream of liquid or gas forced out of a small opening；a nozzle or narrow opening for sending out a jet of liquid or gas.
- spurt out in jets；travel by jet aircraft
verb: jet, 3rd person present: jets, gerund or present participle: jetting, past tense: jetted, past participle: jetted
noun: jet, plural noun: jets
- 1. a rapid stream of liquid or gas forced out of a small opening a jet of boiling water spurted over his hand 同義詞
- ▪ a nozzle or narrow opening for sending out a jet of liquid or gas. 同義詞
- 2. a jet engine.
- ▪ an aircraft powered by one or more jet engines a private jet 同義詞
- 1. spurt out in jets blood jetted from his nostrils 同義詞
- 2. travel by jet aircraft the newly weds jetted off for a honeymoon in New York 同義詞