- prod or stab；thrust (something pointed) at or into something
- an act of prodding, thrusting, or wrenching.
noun: job, plural noun: jobs
verb: job, 3rd person present: jobs, gerund or present participle: jobbing, past tense: jobbed, past participle: jobbed
- 1. prod or stab he prepared to job the huge brute
- ▪ thrust (something pointed) at or into something immediately job a penknife into the throat
- 1. an act of prodding, thrusting, or wrenching.
It's a tusk job, but somebody's gotta do it. 字面的意思是, 這是一件跟象牙有關的工作, 但...2007/04/24/nijhuis-simwinga/ 英文中有句老生常談 It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. 用tusk 替換tough, 除了押韻, 強調tusk之外...
job safety 是「工作安全」，就是一般說的「工安」。 job security 是「安定的工作」，不會被亂炒魷魚，或動不動...就是那間公司沒做好 job safety 方面的工作，或是員工忽視 job safety，草率行事，造成事故。 而前一陣子經濟出大問題...
...you why he did it, why you're here? Jesus. What a mind job. So you're here to save the world." 2. What a mind job是讚嘆...