- 笑話; 令人不快的情況；可笑之處
過去式：joked 過去分詞：joked 現在分詞：joking
- 1. 笑話; 令人不快的情況 a joke about sth. 關於某事物的笑話 a bad joke 無聊的笑話
- 2. 可笑之處 I only did/said it as or for a joke 我做那事／說那話只是開開玩笑 to make a joke of sth., to turn sth. into a joke 拿某事當玩笑
- 3. 玩笑 to play a joke on sb. 同某人開玩笑 be unable to take a joke 經不起開玩笑
- 4. 荒唐可笑的人; 荒唐可笑的事 it's a joke! 真荒唐！ our boss is a joke! 我們的老闆真荒唐！
- 5. 笑柄 she is the joke of the neighbourhood 她成了鄰居取笑的對象
- 1. 說笑話 to joke with sb. 和某人開玩笑 to joke about sth. 拿某事物開玩笑
- 2. 說著玩 you must or have (got) to be joking! 你一定是說著玩的吧！
- 1. 打趣地說
- 2. 調侃說 she joked that she only loved him for his money 她調侃說她愛他只是因為他有錢
1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline
2. a trick played on someone for fun
3. a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate
4. make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly
joke笑話 你知道甚麼好玩的 jokes 嗎？ Don' tgetmad itwasonly玩笑(a joke)!【非正式...某人的說話是認真的〕學生們是認真的太陽花..﹐are no joke。 take a joke -經得起開玩笑 你的問題是你經不起takeajoke...
英文裡除了 Joking 有開玩笑的意思Kidding 也可以拿來做開玩笑的意思He...搞)而已 2006-03-02 10:18:15 補充： 你可以用 played a joke 來比喻 "開了個玩笑"he played a joke on you...
..., I'm sure you can find tons of jokes online. But as I had loved....netat.net/thread-36479-2-7.html Another joke here is, in a way, a mean one: THE...