過去式：judged 過去分詞：judged 現在分詞：judging
- 1. 審判；判決[O2][O8][O9] Who will judge the case? 誰將審判這個案子？
- 2. 裁判；評定；裁決 You can't judge a book by its cover. 你不能根據封面來評價一本書。 He is going to judge the first race.
- 3. 判斷；斷定；認為[O2][O8][O9][+that][+wh-] We must judge whether he is guilty. 我們必須判定他是否有罪。
- 1. 審判
- 2. 評判；裁決 Will you judge at the Flower Show? 你將在花展上當評審嗎？
- 3. 判斷
- 1. 法官，推事 The prisoner was taken before the judge. 囚犯被提審。
- 2. 裁判員 He was one of the judges at the horse race. 他是賽馬會上的裁判員之一。
- 3. 鑑定人；鑑賞家 He is no judge in such matters. 他在這些事上是外行。
- 4. （大寫）最高審判者（指上帝）
- 根據...作出判斷 Judging from her accent, she must be from the North. 從她的口音判斷, 她一定是北方人。
- 根據...來判斷 A man should be judged by his deeds, not his words. 判斷一個人應當根據他的行動, 而不是他的言詞。
- 根據……作出判斷 Judging by her accent, she must be from the North. 從她的口音判斷，她一定是北方人。
- 法官 to appear before a judge 出庭受審 Judge Brown 布朗法官
- 判斷 to judge sb./sth. by or on sth. 根據某事物判斷某人／某事物 to judge sb./sth. (to be) sth. 認為某人／某事物是某事物
- 判斷 to judge by or from sth. 根據某事物來判斷 to judge for oneself 自己作出判斷
Powered by PyDict
Judged by modren standards, this was a cruel thing to do. （字典例句：p.815... Dictionary for Advanced Learners) 依據to judge something by something的關係，寫成被動態分詞構句，主句的主詞是分詞構句在邏輯...
They are also judged for their ability to steer a canoe. 用主動或被動語態...語意上的差別, 也就是說, 要用介系詞的本義來理解. 樓主死記judge on固定用法是不需要的, 因為此句用for或on皆是正確句子...
版主您好: 原句的語意是: When we judge from a recent survey conducted by a research in the...寫出來, 大家也可以瞭解. 久而久之形成一種習慣性的省略: Judging from a recent survey conducted by a research in the...