- 審判；判決[O2][O8][O9] Who will judge the case? 誰將審判這個案子？
- 法官，推事 The prisoner was taken before the judge. 囚犯被提審。
- 法官 to appear before a judge 出庭受審 Judge Brown 布朗法官
- 判斷 to judge sb./sth. by or on sth. 根據某事物判斷某人／某事物 to judge sb./sth. (to be) sth. 認為某人／某事物是某事物
- 判斷 to judge by or from sth. 根據某事物來判斷 to judge for oneself 自己作出判斷
- 得當的; 明智的 the fielder made a well-judged catch 外場手準確撲到了球
Judged by modren standards, this was a cruel thing to do. （字典例句：p.815... Dictionary for Advanced Learners) 依據to judge something by something的關係，寫成被動態分詞構句，主句的主詞是分詞構句在邏輯...
They are also judged for their ability to steer a canoe. 用主動或被動語態...語意上的差別, 也就是說, 要用介系詞的本義來理解. 樓主死記judge on固定用法是不需要的, 因為此句用for或on皆是正確句子...
版主您好: 原句的語意是: When we judge from a recent survey conducted by a research in the...寫出來, 大家也可以瞭解. 久而久之形成一種習慣性的省略: Judging from a recent survey conducted by a research in the...