- 1. 判斷力 to have sound judgement 有正確的判斷力 to lack judgement 缺乏判斷力
- 2. 看法 to make a judgement about sb./sth. 對某人／某事物作出評價 I think you made an unfair judgement of his character 我覺得你對他品格的評價不公正
- 3. 判決 the claimant obtained judgement in his favour 原告得到了有利於他的判決 to hand down or pronounce or pass judgement (on sb.) 宣布（對某人的）判決
- 4. 報應 some saw her sudden blindness as a judgement on her behaviour 有些人認為她眼睛突然失明是她所作所為的報應 divine judgement 天譴
1. the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions
2. a decision of a law court or judge
3. a misfortune or calamity viewed as a divine punishment
...variety of goods.出售多種貨物的附近商店。 3.discretion(n.) 3.審慎(n.) judgement, cautions reserve.判斷，警告保留。 4.drawback(n.) 4.不利(n.) disadvantage...
Judgement - 不是一個職稱。它的意思只是單純的審判，或是判斷。 Judge，才是...
... like boxing sport, it needs the accurate judgement and gotta pay the high attention on it. *(gotta不是一個真正...like the sport boxing, it needs the accurate judgement and you have to pay alot of attention while playing...