- a very large person or thing.；a very large airliner (originally and specifically a Boeing 747).
- very large
noun: jumbo, plural noun: jumbos
- 1. a very large person or thing.
- ▪ a very large airliner (originally and specifically a Boeing 747).
- 1. very large a jumbo pad
- a very large person or thing.
- very large: a jumbo pad
Oxford American Dictionary
"mumbo jumbo" means: 1. [informal] confusing language: complicated and... didn't want to waste my time listening to his mumbo jumbo. (我不想浪費我的時間聽他在廢話) 例句: He talked a lot of mumbo...
jumbo : 一般指體積上的巨大 eg. A jumbo packet of washing-powder.--特大包裝的洗衣粉 mega : 百萬,或指數量上的巨大 eg. megawatt--百萬瓦特 megabyte--百萬位元
Mumbo Jumbo is an English phrase or expression that denotes a ...