- for or denoting young or younger people；for or denoting schoolchildren between the ages of about 7 and 11
- a person who is a specified number of years younger than someone else；a child attending a junior school
noun: junior, plural noun: juniors
- 1. for or denoting young or younger people junior tennis 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British for or denoting schoolchildren between the ages of about 7 and 11 junior pupils
- ▪ North American of or for students in the third year of a course lasting four years at college or high school his junior year in college
- ▪ denoting the younger of two who have the same name in a family, especially a son as distinct from his father John F. Kennedy Junior 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. low or lower in rank or status a junior minister part of my function is to supervise those junior to me 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a person who is a specified number of years younger than someone else he's five years her junior
- ▪ British a child attending a junior school first-year juniors the curriculum of top juniors
- ▪ North American a student in the third year at college or high school high-school juniors and seniors
- ▪ (in sport) a young competitor, typically under sixteen or eighteen indoor tennis for juniors
- ▪ North American informal used as a nickname or form of address for one's son he said: ‘there's Junior,’ referring to his son
- 2. a person with low rank or status compared with others an office junior
We are junior high school students. 以臺灣的學制來說，junior high school students...作對比，jenior是較年幼的，senior是較年長的。 以下舉幾個常見的例子： 1. junior high school 國中；senior high school 高中。high是高的，高等的。 2. junior 大學...
在日常生活中 middle school 和 junior high school，大概意思都差不多了，指介於小學和高中之間的學校。我不知道你...junior high school。 以年級來說，我們這裡 middle school 是三年制，六年級到八年級。junior high 是兩年制，七年級到八年級。美國別地方有 三年制 junior high，收 7- 9...