- the official power to make legal decisions and judgements；the extent of the power to make legal decisions and judgements
noun: jurisdiction, plural noun: jurisdictions
- 1. the official power to make legal decisions and judgements the English court had no jurisdiction over the defendants 同義詞
- ▪ the extent of the power to make legal decisions and judgements the claim will be within the jurisdiction of the industrial tribunal
- ▪ a system of law courts; a judicature in some jurisdictions there is a mandatory death sentence for murder
- ▪ the territory or sphere of activity over which the legal authority of a court or other institution extends several different tax jurisdictions 同義詞
- the official power to make legal decisions and judgments: federal courts had no jurisdiction over the case the District of Columbia was placed under the jurisdiction of Congress
Oxford American Dictionary
Exclusive jurisdiction agreements, by which the parties agree that each party may only sue..., defending) proceedings in any other court having jurisdiction over the case. 合約雙方如有爭議以高雄地方法院為唯一管轄院 exclusive jurisdiction...
...的先行詞是 sovereigns whose + n =the + n. + of which the jurisdictions in which the PSEs are establilshed =in whose jurisdictions...
Each party hereby submits to the personal jurisdiction thereof. 每一人從現在開始都由本庭管轄. personal jurisdiction = 法庭對個人的直接...