- (of a sense) highly developed；having or showing great perception or insight
- 1. (of a sense) highly developed I have keen eyesight 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having or showing great perception or insight her keen intellect a keen understanding of animal psychology 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of the edge or point of a blade) sharp. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of the air or wind) extremely cold; biting. 同義詞
- ▪ literary (of a smell, light, or sound) penetrating; clear.
- 3. having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm keen believers in the monetary system a keen desire to learn 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ interested in or attracted by (someone or something) Bob makes it obvious he's keen on her 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. North American informal, dated excellent I would soon fly to distant stars—how keen!
- 5. British (of prices) very low; competitive.