- 1. 勿靠近 ‘please keep off the grass’ “請勿踐踏草坪”
- 2. 不吃 to keep off alcohol/drugs 不喝烈性酒／吸毒
- 3. 不提起
- 4. 暫時不穿 keep your hat off until you come out of the church 出了教堂再把帽子戴上
- 5. 不讓…接近; 不讓…弄髒 keep the paint off the glass 別讓油漆弄髒了玻璃 this sheet keeps the dust off 這張單子能擋灰塵
- 6. 使…不提起 keep her off the subject of money 不要讓她提錢的事
- 7. 使…不吃 to keep sb. off alcohol/cigarettes 使某人戒酒／戒煙
- 1. 不靠近 keep off! 離遠點！
- 2. 不下 if the rain keeps off, we'll have lunch in the garden 如果不下雨，我們就在花園裡吃午餐
1.keep somthing off<-把...放開...=keep ...away from ... keep my hand off you把我的手從你身上移開 I won't be able to keep my hand off you.=I won't be able to keep.my hand away from you. 我沒法...
垃圾不落地政策 = The "Keep Trash Off The Ground" ...quot;Implementation of the 'Keep Trash off the Ground' (垃圾不落地) policy...
off you: 不觸及你 Try to keep the topic off you 試著讓(功課)議題不關於你本人