- a strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing；trousers or other clothing made of khaki
noun: khaki, plural noun: khakis
- 1. a strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing:
he was dressed from head to toe in khaki
a regulation-issue khaki overall
- 2. trousers or other clothing made of khaki:
he pulled on his khakis
- 3. a dull greenish or brownish-yellow colour:
a pair of khaki Bermuda shorts
- n.a textile fabric of a dull brownish-yellow color, in particular a strong cotton fabric used in military clothing.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...into pieces. 瑞塔很生氣，就把信撕成破片了。 ※lette是letter才對~ 5.khaki (n.)土黃色；卡其布(a.)土黃色的；卡其布的 I bought a pair of khaki...
... back and forth. 4.Midge / when / and forlorn / a man / in a khaki(卡其色) shirt / where Anony was./asked / looked anxious...
...www.m-w.com/dictionary/lavender 棕色 brown~ http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/brown 卡其色 khaki~ http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/khaki 古銅色 bronze~ http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/bronze...