- a strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing；trousers or other clothing made of khaki
noun: khaki, plural noun: khakis
- 1. a strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing he was dressed from head to toe in khaki a regulation-issue khaki overall
- ▪ trousers or other clothing made of khaki he pulled on his khakis
- 2. a dull greenish or brownish-yellow colour a pair of khaki Bermuda shorts
- a textile fabric of a dull brownish-yellow color, in particular a strong cotton fabric used in ...
Oxford American Dictionary
...into pieces. 瑞塔很生氣，就把信撕成破片了。 ※lette是letter才對~ 5.khaki (n.)土黃色；卡其布(a.)土黃色的；卡其布的 I bought a pair of khaki...
... back and forth. 4.Midge / when / and forlorn / a man / in a khaki(卡其色) shirt / where Anony was./asked / looked anxious...
ダークカーキ --Dark Karki 偏深綠的卡其色 2006-03-27 19:51:19 補充： 打錯了應該是Dark Khaki