- (of a thing) lie unwanted or unexploited；(of a person) drift idly from place to place
- 1. (of a thing) lie unwanted or unexploited
- 2. (of a person) drift idly from place to place
- 3. treat someone roughly or without respect
- 4. discuss a proposal informally
...應該是 fingers; kicked....about 應該是 kicked.... out 或 kicked... around 否則英文不通) 2.Television is a gold goose that lays...
...by hanging, in which one stands on a bucket, fastens a rope around one's neck, and kicks the bucket away. A more likely origin is the use of bucket in the sense of...
...一種迷戀 耶 You'll be fine, Just find another girl To kick around Won't be long Until they all know what I figured...