- start (a motorcycle engine) with a downward thrust of a pedal；provide an impetus to start or resume (a process)
- a device to start an engine by the downward thrust of a pedal, as in older motorcycles.；an act of kick-starting an engine.
noun: kick-start, plural noun: kick-starts
verb: kick-start, 3rd person present: kick-starts, gerund or present participle: kick-starting, past tense: kick-started, past participle: kick-started
- 1. start (a motorcycle engine) with a downward thrust of a pedal he kick-started the motor and zoomed up the hill
- ▪ provide an impetus to start or resume (a process) they need to kick-start the economy
- 1. a device to start an engine by the downward thrust of a pedal, as in older motorcycles.
- ▪ an act of kick-starting an engine.
- ▪ an impetus given to start or resume a process new investment will provide the kick-start needed to escape from recession
請問How to kick start job hunting是什麼意思? ~如何開始找工作?
...蘇黎世(瑞士北部一省,其省都) 2.sinnergakder----應該有打錯---檢查一下 3.kick-started-----1.以下踢或下壓動作來使機器發動。(比喻)以額外的努力或行為來開始一種...
...莫惹是非 Put=tolerate=endure up with＝容忍 in the wake of＝尾隨(而至) kick off＝start=足球比賽（中線）發球 come down(是這個down不是dome) with＝1.出錢 2.染上(病...