- a person or animal that kicks；the player in a team who scores or gains positional advantage by kicking.
noun: kicker, plural noun: kickers
- 1. a person or animal that kicks:
the horses were either biters or kickers
- 2. the player in a team who scores or gains positional advantage by kicking.
- 3. an unexpected and unwelcome discovery or turn of events:
the kicker was you couldn't get a permit
- 4. an extra clause in a contract:
Hale added a kicker to the mortgage
- 5. a small outboard motor.
- 6. (in poker) a high third card retained in the hand with a pair at the draw.
n. a person who inspects vehicles for sale with no intention of buying:
car sales people are familiar with tyre kickers
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- n.a person or animal that kicks:
- the horses were either biters or kickers
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
雞尾酒 cocktail 、 果汁潘趣 fruit punch等含酒精的調合飲料裡，所加入的烈酒就叫做 kicker。 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kicker 8. Slang. the alcoholic liquor in a mixed drink.
...race 5.play e [ɛ] 1.get 2.egg 3.leg 4.bed 5.man 第三題 tea kid eat hit kicker leaf free need fish excite ea , ee [i] 1.tea 2.eat 3.leaf 4.free 5.need i, e...
... ends are ejected using controlled kickers. The multi-die press is combined with a sheet feeder table, with...