- a person or animal that kicks；the player in a team who scores or gains positional advantage by kicking.
noun: kicker, plural noun: kickers
- 1. a person or animal that kicks the horses were either biters or kickers
- ▪ the player in a team who scores or gains positional advantage by kicking.
- 2. North American informal an unexpected and unwelcome discovery or turn of events the kicker was you couldn't get a permit
- ▪ an extra clause in a contract Hale added a kicker to the mortgage
- 3. informal a small outboard motor.
- 4. (in poker) a high third card retained in the hand with a pair at the draw.
- a person who inspects vehicles for sale with no intention of buying: car sales people are familiar with tyre kickers
- a person or animal that kicks: the horses were either biters or kickers
Oxford American Dictionary
雞尾酒 cocktail 、 果汁潘趣 fruit punch等含酒精的調合飲料裡，所加入的烈酒就叫做 kicker。 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kicker 8. Slang. the alcoholic liquor in a mixed drink.
...race 5.play e [ɛ] 1.get 2.egg 3.leg 4.bed 5.man 第三題 tea kid eat hit kicker leaf free need fish excite ea , ee [i] 1.tea 2.eat 3.leaf 4.free 5.need i, e...
... ends are ejected using controlled kickers. The multi-die press is combined with a sheet feeder table, with...