- touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting；(of a ball) lightly touch (another ball) in passing.
- a touch or caress with the lips；used to express affection at the end of a letter (conventionally represented by the letter X)
noun: kiss, plural noun: kisses
verb: kiss, 3rd person present: kisses, gerund or present participle: kissing, past tense: kissed, past participle: kissed
- 1. touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting he kissed her on the lips she kissed the children goodnight 同義詞
- 2. (of a ball) lightly touch (another ball) in passing.
- 1. a touch or caress with the lips a quick kiss on the cheek 同義詞
- ▪ used to express affection at the end of a letter (conventionally represented by the letter X) she sent lots of love and a whole line of kisses
- 2. a slight touch of a ball against another ball.
- 3. North American a small cake, biscuit, or sweet.
我認為應該是不行的 因為kiss是及物動詞，後面要直接接受詞 而這句的受詞應該是their parents...很多動詞沒錯 但那是因為他們既可當及物也可當不及物動詞 而我也從來沒看過kiss to somebody/someone這種用法 所以想出這樣的解釋 如果有誤，歡迎大家指教～^w^
necktie kiss 女生把男生的領帶圍繞他的脖子，拉近，親吻 參考韓式的：http://www.youtube.com...
...詞類的字(即名詞,代名詞,動名詞) She doesn't like to see people "kissing" on the screen. 用"Kissing"現在分詞,當形容詞修飾people.因為...