- 擊倒; 撞倒；拆卸
- 1. 擊倒; 撞倒 With one blow he knocked his opponent down. 他一拳把對手打倒。 A bus knocked her down. 一輛公共汽車把她撞倒了。
- 2. 拆卸 These old houses are to be knocked down. 這些舊房屋將被拆除。
- 3. 降低 I knocked his price down to $20. 我把他的售價降到二十元。
- (迫使某人)減(價或費用) I managed to knock his price/him down (from ￡500 to ￡450). 我設法壓了他的價(從500英鎊減到450英鎊)。
- 將某人擊倒或撞倒在地上 She was knocked down by a bus. 她被公共汽車撞倒了。 He knocked his opponent down three times in the first round. 在第一回合中他把對手擊倒了三次。
- 拆除某物 These old houses are going to be knocked down. 這些舊房子將予拆除。
- 【口】(拍賣時)賣出某物(給出價人) The painting was knocked down to an American dealer for ￡5, 000. 那幅畫拍賣時以5, 000英鎊售出給一個美國商人。
...down) informal to reduce the price of something by a large amount. [非正式]使大幅降價. Knock-down 當形容詞用. 也 就是說: a knowdown price is very cheap[價格很...
...attack is with an item. Do get knocked down. 1.這項目是以攻擊完成。 2.得要敲下來...attack is with an item. Do get knocked down. 1.這項目是以攻擊完成。 2.得要敲下來...
A tree knocked down some power lines causing a domino effect that...動詞knock成句子的主要焦點。 本句也可寫成：A tree knocked down some power lines, which caused a domino effect...