knock something out
- destroy, damage, or disable a machine or piece of equipment；produce work at a steady fast rate
- 1. destroy, damage, or disable a machine or piece of equipment
- 2. produce work at a steady fast rate
- 3. empty a tobacco pipe by tapping it against a surface
- 4. earn a specified sum of money
...039;s Advanced Learner's Dictionary: 美語中 用knock yourself out表示"您請便" (used to tell someone to go ahead and do something) 它的例句: (在健身房) Man A: Do you mind if I use...
...打倒 2. my dad is the best boxer he knock out other player in just 2 minutes 我爸是最好的...in touch 我們應該要保持聯絡 1. I need to find something to kill time 我需要找些是來打發時間 2. what do you...
.... Finally it knocked me wide awake. I .... Give me something good to eat. If you don&...cute costume, but I ran out of candy at half-past ten."...