- a person doing unskilled manual work for wages
noun: labourer, plural noun: labourers
- 1. a person doing unskilled manual work for wages a farm laborer
- a person doing unskilled manual work for wages: a farm labourer
- a laborer who is hired and paid on a daily basis.
Oxford American Dictionary
- a convict: a crown labourer could be assigned to a free settler
- a person doing unskilled manual work on a farm: he began his working life as a farm labourer
- a labourer who is hired and paid on a daily basis.
...47th: From please draw back the Huban company laborer to have one of following situations, from...company to be supposed to pay retirement pension of the laborer, pays it laborer retirement date of 30th in from....
... expert HR strategy = 使用約聘專家的人力資源策略 3. bargain laborer HR strategy = 使用廉價勞工的人力資源策略 bargain = 很划算 (通常就是 = 很...
...: Why do you run to work as a temporary labourer stealthily ? (anger ) Mark: I want to buy a...money. Mom: If you will work as a temporary labourer in addition, must take care Mark: OK, ...