- 花邊；鞋帶; 繫帶
過去式：laced 過去分詞：laced 現在分詞：lacing
- 1. 花邊 a piece of lace 一條花邊 edged or trimmed with lace 鑲花邊的
- 2. 鞋帶; 繫帶 to tie one's laces 繫鞋帶
- 1. 蕾絲的 lace industry 蕾絲編織業
- 1. 繫上 to lace sb. into sth. 幫某人束緊 to lace one's shoes 繫鞋帶
- 2. 為…調味 to lace a drink with alcohol/poison 在飲料中摻入酒精／毒藥
1. a fine open fabric of cotton or silk, made by looping, twisting, or knitting thread in patterns and used especially for trimming garments
2. a cord or leather strip passed through eyelets or hooks on opposite sides of a shoe or garment and then pulled tight and fastened
3. fasten or tighten (a shoe or garment) by tying the laces
4. entwine (things, especially fingers) together
5. add an ingredient, especially alcohol, to (a drink or dish) to enhance its flavour or strength
「1. fasten or tighten (a shoe or garment) by tying the laces」的反義字
...ready(準備好的意思) e.g. e.g. 1. as in "Tighten up your laces and put on your best holiday cheer! The Third ...
...了? (have + 過去分詞 ,表示現在完成式) Did you meet in Japan or some;lace else? 你們(指你和 Kana)在日本或是其他地方相遇的呢? (把 some;lace...