- (especially of an animal) unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot；(of a leg or foot) affected by injury or illness
- make (a person or animal) lame
- 1. (especially of an animal) unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot:
his horse went lame
- 2. (of a leg or foot) affected by injury or illness:
despite his lame leg, he fled
- 3. (of something intended to be entertaining) uninspiring and dull:
I found the program pretty lame and not very informative
I made really stupid posters with lame slogans
- 4. (of an explanation or excuse) unconvincingly feeble:
it was a lame statement and there was no excusing his behavior
- 5. (of a person) naive or socially inept:
anyone who doesn't know that is obviously lame
- 6. (of verse or metrical feet) halting; metrically defective.
- 1. make (a person or animal) lame:
somebody lamed him with a stone
lame 在日常俚語用得很多，是「有夠差」、「不好玩」、「無趣」、「好爛」、「鬼話」的意思。 The movie was lame. 爛電影。 有人興沖沖跟你講了一個笑話，你說 Lame! 表示「不好笑...
lame的意思有 1.很笨 白痴(比較口語的罵人話) 2.跛腳(形容詞) 4.走路會疼痛 3.MP3編碼器 He had a really "lame" excuse for missing the meeting 他沒來開會的理由很白痴...
lame 是跛腳仔。kick-ass是很欠扁的樣子。lame duck是跛腳鴨。什麼事都幹不成的人。笨蛋一個。lame-ass 必然是新創的用法...