- the part of the earth's surface that is not covered by water；living or travelling on land rather than in water or the air
- put (someone or something) on land from a boat；go ashore; disembark
noun: land, plural noun: lands
verb: land, 3rd person present: lands, gerund or present participle: landing, past tense: landed, past participle: landed
- 1. the part of the earth's surface that is not covered by water the reptiles lay their eggs on land after four weeks at sea we sighted land 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ living or travelling on land rather than in water or the air a land force
- ▪ an area of ground, especially in terms of its ownership or use he bought 360 acres of land waste land 同義詞
- ▪ ground or soil used as a basis for agriculture my family had worked the land for many years
- ▪ rural areas and the rural way of life many people are leaving the land and going to work in the city 同義詞
- ▪ South African an area fenced off for cultivation; a field.
- 2. a country or state the valley is one of the most beautiful in the land the lands of the Middle East 同義詞
- ▪ a particular sphere of activity or group of people the blunt, charmless climate of techno-land
- ▪ a conceptual area you're living in a fantasy land
- 3. the space between the rifling grooves in a gun.
- 1. put (someone or something) on land from a boat he landed his troops at Hastings
- ▪ go ashore; disembark the marines landed at a small jetty 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ bring (a fish) to land with a net or rod he landed 43 on Saturday
- ▪ informal succeed in obtaining or achieving (something desirable), especially in the face of competition she landed the starring role in a new film 同義詞
- 2. come down through the air and rest on the ground or another surface we will shortly be landing at Gatwick a fly landed on Tom's nose 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ bring (an aircraft or spacecraft) to the ground or the surface of water in a controlled way the co-pilot landed the plane 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ reach the ground after falling or jumping he leapt over the fence and landed nimbly on his feet
- ▪ (of an object) come to rest after falling or being thrown the plate landed in her lap
- ▪ informal (of something undesirable or unexpected) arrive suddenly there were more problems than ever landing on her desk
- 3. informal cause someone to be in (a difficult situation) his exploits always landed him in trouble 同義詞
- ▪ inflict (an unwelcome task or difficult situation) on someone the mistake landed the company with a massive bill 同義詞
- 4. informal inflict (a blow) on someone I won the fight without landing a single punch 同義詞
人造陸地 英文說 reclaimed land。 在海邊填海造地，這造出來的地... built on reclaimed land with a man-made beach (在新加坡...錯的。 我的答案是 reclaimed land ，是正確的， 你老的答案是 land reclamation...
land at可以解釋為"降落在" 不是很明白你問的問題,但可以試試 fly into land at和fly into都可以用在飛機上. land at CKS airport降落在中正機場 fly into Taipei飛到台北 理論上兩個意思接近,所以應該可以套用在你的"="
land (vt) = to bring something (a bird, a airplane, a boat, a fish) to the ground and...it. = 使(安全第)著陸 = 安全地 完成/到手 例句: Eagle has landed. 老鷹降落了 (阿波羅11號燈樂成功的訊號) My flight has landed...