過去式：languished 過去分詞：languished 現在分詞：languishing
- 1. 失去活力 to languish in the heat 熱得懶洋洋的 the motor industry languished for years because of lack of investment 多年來汽車業由於缺少投資而停滯不前
- 2. 被忽視 a composer who languished in obscurity all his life 一生默默無聞的作曲家
- 3. 受苦 to languish in ... 在…中受苦 to languish under sth. 受某事物的煎熬
1. (of a person, animal, or plant) lose or lack vitality; grow weak
2. be forced to remain in an unpleasant place or situation
「1. (of a person, animal, or plant) lose or lack vitality; grow weak」的反義字
...the sky. Like fish,swimming in the water. Like cats,languishing on the sofa. Like horses,running on the grass. Like...
... still working on it. I can total understand the importance of languish skill on the business of public relationship. I will try my best to...
... very much! One time, while Ross and Rachel were languishing with each other in the Museum, they found out they were ...