- hit or kick out at someone or something；attack someone verbally
- 1. hit or kick out at someone or something
- 2. attack someone verbally
- 3. spend money extravagantly
- hit or kick out at someone or something
Oxford American Dictionary
...that was not favorable to them. 他們隱瞞了所有對他們不利的消息。 ☆lash out 斥責；嚴厲斥責；猛烈抨擊；痛打；大罵 ★舉例： The mother faces...
...參考 1.attack ‘sb’ (somebody) in anger (個人偏愛此句, 因為它含蓋眾意) 2.lash out at/against sb in anger 3.set on sb in anger 以上當動詞使用 (in anger = angrily...
...rural surroundings. Disrespectful and selfish, Sang-woo lashes out in anger, perceiving that he has been abandoned...