- wash；(of water) wash against or over (something)
verb: lave, 3rd person present: laves, gerund or present participle: laving, past tense: laved, past participle: laved
- 1. literary wash she ran cold water in the basin, laving her face and hands
- ▪ literary (of water) wash against or over (something) the sea below laved the shore with small, agitated waves
- wash: she ran cold water in the basin, laving her face and hands
I lave totally forgotten to (pay a visit to her) until she passed...
1. 洗衣機 machine à laver, lave-linge 2. 衣架 cintre, portemanteau 3. 烘衣機 (乾) séchoir m., machine à sécher 4. 教室 salle de classe 5. 網咖 cybercafé
1.答案是mixed. 因為laved的意思根本就是跟句意不合了 fixed有注視.凝視的意思.但是要是不及物...