- 大方的; 慷慨給予的；巨大的; 奢華的
- 1. 大方的; 慷慨給予的 to be lavish with sth. 對某物大手大腳 to be lavish in one's praise for or in praising sth./sb. 對某事／某人讚不絕口
- 2. 巨大的; 奢華的 a lavish amount of food and drink 大量食品飲料 their hospitality was lavish 他們非常好客
1. sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious
2. (of a person) very generous or extravagant
3. spent or given in profusion
「1. sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious」的反義字
「2. (of a person) very generous or extravagant」的反義字
「3. spent or given in profusion」的反義字
有人可以分析這一句的句型嗎？ It was a lavish reception as befitted a visitor for her status. 文法上是說 sth befit sb 這句的 befitted我不懂 是分詞還是過去式用法？ as在此做何解呢？
It was a lavish reception as befitted a visitor for her status. as在本句裡是「準關係...
...奢華的幸福 Happiness is to have a love one by your side; Lavish happiness is to have someone waiting far and wide. 在旅行中找到方向是...
I am lavish on shopping again. (要用現在式) I spent extravagantly again. I ...