lay something down
- put something down；formulate and enforce or insist on a rule or principle
- 1. put something down
- 2. formulate and enforce or insist on a rule or principle
- 3. pay or wager money
- 4. begin to construct a ship or railroad
- 5. build up a deposit of a substance
- 6. store wine in a cellar
- 7. record a piece of music
- put something down
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...when you clean up your house?It usually scares us when you lay something down each time which it happens the great impact sound and noise.We’ll be...
生活總是不斷前進的 人們不斷的老去 事情有時令人驚奇有時令人失望 我不知道 但是我會盡我所能面對所有的掙扎和錯誤 絕不沮喪 永遠面帶微笑 全部都是我的意譯 希望合你所用 ^_^
...not that short about a five-year love But as we need some change and have to lay down something it still needs your brave to do it Hope you could be more courageous...