lay something out
- spread something out to its full extent, especially so that it can be seen；construct or arrange buildings or gardens according to a plan
- 1. spread something out to its full extent, especially so that it can be seen
- 2. construct or arrange buildings or gardens according to a plan
- 3. arrange and present material for printing and publication
- 4. explain something clearly and carefully
- 5. spend a sum of money
...環境, 如魚得水 be concerned about someone or something 關心擔憂某事/某人 lay something out 計畫/安排某事 in the middle of something 正在忙某事 工作進行到一半 keep a stiff...
... to discuss about it. Sometime people lie because they can get something good out of lying, for example, co-workers will lie to each other in order to gain more authority...
...from feeling embarrased or bad from something wrong they have done. Little white lies like "you are young and beautiful...get what they want or smooth things out or ease the tension. Lies are...