- a non-ordained male member of a Church；a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject
noun: layman, plural noun: laymen
- 1. a non-ordained male member of a Church he was an active Catholic layman 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject the book seems well suited to the interested layman 同義詞 反義詞
- phrased so as to be easily understood, without the use of technical or obscure terms
- a nonordained male member of a Church: he was an active Catholic layman
Oxford American Dictionary
1, layman -- I am a layman of xxxx 2, amatuer -- He is a amateur at...
...等等)而言的"外行、門外漢" 另外 layperson可看對方是男或女而稱其為layman或laywoman
用外行人的眼光來看 in one's opinion as a layman from one's observation as an outsider/outlier in a layman's opinion from an outsider...12:33:53 補充： 用_____的眼光來看 如僅以layman一字為例, 有多種表達: from a layman's viewpoint from a layman's observation(s) from a layman's perspective in a...