- spend time in a relaxed, lazy manner；pass time in a relaxed, lazy way
- a spell of lazing around
noun: laze, plural noun: lazes
verb: laze, 3rd person present: lazes, gerund or present participle: lazing, past tense: lazed, past participle: lazed
- 1. spend time in a relaxed, lazy manner:
she spent the day at home, reading the papers and generally lazing around
- 2. pass time in a relaxed, lazy way:
laze away a long summer day
- 1. a spell of lazing around:
a laze in the sun
- v.spend time in a relaxed, lazy manner:
- she spent the day at home, reading the papers and generally lazing around
- n.a spell of lazing around:
- a laze in the sun
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
每個人都會有過偷懶的經驗, 我曾經因為一時的偷懶,得到一個嚴重的教訓 Everyone has the experience of being lazing. I have learned an important lesson for being lazy once.
...taste waste bate cate date fate gate hate late mate rate craze draze faze gaze haze laze maze raze change range strange 以上只列舉單一音節的字, 兩個音節以上的字還有...
...遊戲打發時間… When bored you can play some games to laze time away... 我不喜歡手機…因為電磁波會影響到健康 I do not like...