- the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country；(in the UK) a member of the government officially responsible for initiating business in the House of Commons or House of Lords.
noun: leader, plural noun: leaders
- 1. the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country the leader of a protest group 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in the UK) a member of the government officially responsible for initiating business in the House of Commons or House of Lords.
- ▪ an organization or company that is the most advanced or successful in a particular area a leader in the use of video conferencing 同義詞
- 2. the principal player in a music group.
- ▪ British the principal first violinist in an orchestra.
- ▪ North American a conductor of a band or small musical group.
- 3. British a leading article or editorial in a newspaper.
- 4. a short strip of nonfunctioning material at each end of a reel of film or recording tape for connection to the spool.
- ▪ a length of filament attached to the end of a fishing line to carry the hook or fly.
- 5. a shoot of a plant at the apex of a stem or main branch.
- 6. a series of dots or dashes across the page to guide the eye, especially in tabulated material.
版主您好～～ 您問道：「Perceived Leader Support的正確翻法，請問是『領導者...Leader Support 這邊Perceived Leader Support是什麼意思？請看哈佛商業學院...
i m not sure but i check my dictionary shaker means---(宗教)震顫教派; 震顫教派教徒(以崇尚獨身主義為宗旨的美國基督教之一派) so.... shaker leader-----震顫教派的領導者
...the initially hypothesized direction of causal effects. LMX: Leader-member exchange領導人成員的調換 這些發現就(透過不同的雇員需求和經理雇員...