- 傾斜; 斜靠; 背靠
過去式：leaned 過去分詞：leaned 現在分詞：leaning
- 1. 使傾斜 to lean one's head on sb.'s shoulder 把頭靠在某人肩上 to lean one's elbows on sth. 把胳膊肘撐在某物上
- 1. 傾斜; 斜靠; 背靠 to lean against a wall 靠在牆上
1. (of a person or animal) thin, especially healthily so; having no superfluous fat
2. (of meat) containing little fat
3. offering little reward, substance, or nourishment; meagre
「1. (of a person or animal) thin, especially healthily so; having no superfluous fat」的反義字
「2. (of meat) containing little fat」的反義字
「3. offering little reward, substance, or nourishment; meagre」的反義字
He keeps the Wolf Riders lean and ever-eager to mount up and ride off at a moment’s notice. 她把狼騎士養得身體...2012-03-06 19:16:06 補充： i think 90% of TW girls would agree that lean is fine but being physically strong is unfashionable.... Oh, dear...
... 生 產 革 新 系 統 正確的專有名詞為 Lean Production Innovation System;簡稱 LPIS 2006...
A server begins its life as a fairly lean installation of windows 翻譯: 服務器開始 其生活相當精簡安裝的Windows fairly lean 相當精簡 意思:濃縮以後功能一樣不變