- be in or move into a sloping position；incline from the perpendicular and rest for support against (something)
- a deviation from the perpendicular; an inclination
noun: lean, plural noun: leans
verb: lean, 3rd person present: leans, gerund or present participle: leaning, past tense: leaned, past participle: leaned
- 1. be in or move into a sloping position he leaned back in his chair 同義詞
- ▪ incline from the perpendicular and rest for support against (something) a man was leaning against the wall 同義詞
- ▪ cause something to rest against he leaned his elbows on the table 同義詞
- 1. a deviation from the perpendicular; an inclination the vehicle has a definite lean to the left
He keeps the Wolf Riders lean and ever-eager to mount up and ride off at a moment’s notice. 她把狼騎士養得身體...2012-03-06 19:16:06 補充： i think 90% of TW girls would agree that lean is fine but being physically strong is unfashionable.... Oh, dear...
... 生 產 革 新 系 統 正確的專有名詞為 Lean Production Innovation System;簡稱 LPIS 2006...
A server begins its life as a fairly lean installation of windows 翻譯: 服務器開始 其生活相當精簡安裝的Windows fairly lean 相當精簡 意思:濃縮以後功能一樣不變