- (of a person or animal) thin, especially healthily so; having no superfluous fat；(of meat) containing little fat
- the lean part of meat
- 1. (of a person or animal) thin, especially healthily so; having no superfluous fat his lean, muscular body 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of meat) containing little fat lean bacon 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an industry or company) efficient and with no wastage staff were pruned, ostensibly to produce a leaner and fitter organization
- 2. offering little reward, substance, or nourishment; meagre the lean winter months keep a small reserve to tide you over the lean years 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a vaporized fuel mixture) having a high proportion of air lean air-to-fuel ratios
- 1. the lean part of meat the man who eats no fat and the wife who eats no lean
He keeps the Wolf Riders lean and ever-eager to mount up and ride off at a moment’s notice. 她把狼騎士養得身體...2012-03-06 19:16:06 補充： i think 90% of TW girls would agree that lean is fine but being physically strong is unfashionable.... Oh, dear...
... 生 產 革 新 系 統 正確的專有名詞為 Lean Production Innovation System;簡稱 LPIS 2006...
A server begins its life as a fairly lean installation of windows 翻譯: 服務器開始 其生活相當精簡安裝的Windows fairly lean 相當精簡 意思:濃縮以後功能一樣不變