- gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught；commit to memory
verb: learn, 3rd person present: learns, gerund or present participle: learning, past tense: learned, past participle: learned
- 1. gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught they'd started learning French she is learning to play the piano 同義詞
- ▪ commit to memory I'd learned too many grim poems in school 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become aware of (something) by information or from observation I learned that they had eaten already the trading standards office learned of the illegal network 同義詞
- 2. archaic, informal teach (someone) ‘That'll learn you,’ he chuckled we'll have to learn you to milk cows
learn這個字是動詞用法，不過當其他字尾ex. learned, learning, learner與動詞結合後就會衍生出... work here. [+ to infinitive] I'm learning to play the piano. [+ question word + to infinitive...
1.virtual learning虛擬學習 透過網路，廣泛被使用在像語言學習，可以提供...一定是第二種語言。 2008-05-26 21:42:08 補充： 1.virtual learning A virtual learning environment (VLE) is...
Programmed Learning稱做"程序化學習法"， 是利用編序教材，使學生自動學習的一種方法...