- 忽略; 遺漏；沒有考慮
- 1. 忽略; 遺漏 she left out a word when she dictated the address 她口述地址時漏掉了一個詞 the results of the experiment were left out of the report 報告中沒提實驗結果
- 2. 沒有考慮 to leave sth. out of one's calculations/the reckoning 沒有考慮某事物 leave it out! 行啦！
- 3. 讓…留在室外 to leave the wet clothes out 把濕衣服晾在外面
- 4. 不拿走 I left the milk and sugar out on the table 我把牛奶和糖留在桌子上
- 5. 不包括 there are 25, not 24: I left Sarah out 有25個人，不是24個：我剛才沒算薩拉 you can leave me out of your quarrel 別把我拉入你們的爭吵中
...in your memory 當你感覺到空虛寂寞時 將我留在你的回憶裡 →無 leave out all the rest 其餘不重要 →無 leave out all the rest 其餘不重要 &rarr...
Take a leaf out of someone's book. 模仿別人成功的經驗 http://oels.byu.edu/student/...like him/her or successful as he/she is. If you take a leaf out of someone's book, you behave like him/her because you will gain ...
We are intentionally leaving out of this chapter features of C that are important for writing...