- of, based on, or concerned with the law；appointed or required by the law
- 1. of, based on, or concerned with the law the American legal system
- ▪ appointed or required by the law a legal requirement 同義詞 judicial, juridical, jurisdictive, judicatory, forensic
- ▪ recognized by common or statutory law, as distinct from equity.
- ▪ relating to theological legalism.
- 2. permitted by law he claimed that it had all been legal 同義詞 lawful, legitimate, licit, within the law, legalized, ... 更多反義詞 illegal, criminal
- 3. US (of paper) measuring 8 ½ by 14 inches a yellow legal pad