- in a direction parallel with a thing's length
- lying or moving lengthwise
- 1. in a direction parallel with a thing's length halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 1. lying or moving lengthwise a lengthwise crack
- lengthways: halve the potatoes lengthwise
- lying or moving lengthways: a lengthwise crack
1. a pillow placed lengthwise under the legs will reduce knee flexion and relieve pressure on the heels...
...southward, northward, inward, outward, upward, downward-wise結尾的字: clockwise, counter-clockwise, lengthwise, crosswise, pricewise, timewise其它又如: altogether, together, across, indoor(s), outdoor(s), further...
... a small bowl, combine coffee and rum. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise and drizzle with coffee mixture.Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers...