- a disappointment or a feeling of disappointment；a decrease in size, volume, or force
noun: let-down, plural noun: let-downs
- 1. a disappointment or a feeling of disappointment:
the election was a bit of a letdown
- 2. a decrease in size, volume, or force:
letdowns in sales have been frequent and widespread
- 3. the release of milk in a nursing mother or lactating animal:
in order to aid let-down do not feed at this time
- 4. the descent of an aircraft or spacecraft before landing:
you might well commence a let-down miles away
我想的到的7個字母 L開始 N 結尾的"感覺"單字 有: letdown (失望) lighten (放鬆)
... the sadness has passed by, the remaining may be the letdown only！ 如果哪一天支撐我繼續工作的動力消失之後,或許...就是我該離開的時候...
...大肆宣傳領先了初次亮相有好幾個月之久。Given the frenzy and excitement, a letdown was almost unavoidable.-->寄予的狂熱和興奮，失望幾乎是無法避免的。...