- a lack of energy and enthusiasm；a pathological state of sleepiness or deep unresponsiveness and inactivity
- 1. a lack of energy and enthusiasm:
periods of weakness and lethargy
she might have sunk into a lethargy
- 2. a pathological state of sleepiness or deep unresponsiveness and inactivity:
a history of weight loss, lethargy, and fluid retention
- n.a lack of energy and enthusiasm:
- there was an air of lethargy about him
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
less energy nodisorgnized behavior,self adjust medicaition, but lethargy and poor function due to sleepy taper medication. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ 較少能量nodisorgnized 行為, 自已調整medicaition, 但慵倦和粗劣的作用由於困逐漸變得尖細療程。
... of a hangover include headache, nausea, sensitivity to light and noise, lethargy, depression and thirst. Hypoglycemia, dehydration, Acetaldehyde intoxication...
...打噴嚏), watery eyes(淚流不止), moderate fever(發燒), achiness(肌肉酸痛) or lethargy(無精打采), and often sore throat(喉嚨痛) or coughing(咳嗽). Homeopathic...