- cooperate on a matter of mutual concern；act as a link to assist communication between (people or groups)
verb: liaise, 3rd person present: liaises, gerund or present participle: liaising, past tense: liaised, past participle: liaised
- 1. cooperate on a matter of mutual concern:
she will liaise with teachers across the country
- 2. act as a link to assist communication between (people or groups):
civil servants who liaise between the prime minister and departmental ministers
- v.establish a working relationship, typically in order to cooperate on a matter of mutual concern:
- she will liaise with teachers across the country
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
您可以用： Responsibilities include communicating and liaising with the other organizations and sourcing for sponsorships...
... 國外保固申請與接洽。 overseas guarantees application and liaising.
... pertaining to the application. (lisise是否誤打,可能為liaise) 和有關附屬當局保持聯絡並且配合申請。 2.to assist in deposition of ...