- a deputy or substitute acting for a superior；a rank of officer in the British army, above second lieutenant and below captain.
noun: lieutenant, plural noun: lieutenants
- 1. a deputy or substitute acting for a superior:
one of the Prime Minister's most trusted lieutenants
- 2. a rank of officer in the British army, above second lieutenant and below captain.
- 3. a rank of officer in the navy, above sub lieutenant and below lieutenant commander.
- 4. (in the US) a police officer next in rank below captain.
◈貼圖◈ <img src="圖片網址"> ◈圖片超連結◈ <a href="欲...lt;img src="圖片網址"></a> ◈圖片位置◈ <P Align=center><img src="圖片網址">...
1. <1>Listen to the girl singing. <2>How... family? <3>Was Johnny home last night? 2. <1>Paul put on his raincoat because it was raining...
1.pass away<vi.> 過世 2.pass by<vi.> 飄過.虧待.不去理會 3.pass down...vi.> 成功.停止.冒充 5.pass on<vt.> 轉給.轉嫁 6.pass out<vt.> 發...暈倒 7.pass over<vt.> 沒被考慮.不要理會 8.pass...