- of little weight; not heavy；deficient in weight, especially by a specified amount
- 1. of little weight; not heavy:
they are very light and portable
you're as light as a feather
- 2. deficient in weight, especially by a specified amount:
the sack of potatoes is 5 pounds light
- 3. not strongly or heavily built or constructed:
light, impractical clothes
- 4. carrying or suitable for small loads:
light commercial vehicles
- 5. carrying only light armaments:
- 6. (of a vehicle, ship, or aircraft) traveling unladen or with less than a full load.
- 7. (of soil) friable, porous, and workable.
- 8. (of an isotope) having not more than the usual mass; (of a compound) containing such an isotope.
- 9. relatively low in density, amount, or intensity:
passenger traffic was light
light summer breezes
- 10. (of sleep or a sleeper) easily disturbed:
I'm a light sleeper
her sleep was light and fitful
- 11. easily borne or done:
he received a relatively light sentence
some light housework
- 12. (of food or a meal) small in quantity and easy to digest:
a light supper
- 13. (of a foodstuff) low in fat, cholesterol, sugar, or other rich ingredients:
stick to a light diet
- 14. (of drink) not too sweet or rich in flavor or strongly alcoholic:
a glass of light Hungarian wine
- 15. (of food, especially pastry or sponge cake) fluffy or well aerated during cooking:
it was delicious, the pastry light and flaky
- 16. gentle or delicate:
she planted a light kiss on his cheek
my breathing was steady and light
- 17. (of type) having thin strokes; not bold:
times shown in light type denote connecting services
- 18. (of entertainment) requiring little mental effort; not profound or serious:
pop is thought of as light entertainment
some light reading
- 19. not serious or solemn:
his tone was light
- 20. free from worry or unhappiness; cheerful:
I left the island with a light heart
- 21. (of a woman) having many casual sexual encounters or relationships.
light (n.) 光; 眼神; 見解; 燈光; 日間 lights (n.) 牲畜的肺臟 light (v.) 動詞三態: light - lit - lit 或 light - lighted...
1. Light 名詞:燈光 形容詞:輕的 動詞:點燃 2. Light(動詞:點燃) 轉換為...Lighting是表示產生的持續性照明. 不見得是由燈產生的光 3.例句 The lighting in a place is the way that it is lit, for example by electric lights...
Lighter soil 相對上較“輕”的土壤 相對含較多砂的土壤 Google...60, 8.8 6.5 2.2 1.9, 1.02 1.09 1.20 1.25, 0.624 0.581 0.560 0.552, 輕壤Light soil 輕壤Light soil ... cinnamon soil Ⅴ, 15 25 40 60, 1.9 2.1 2...