- in the same way; also；used to introduce a point similar or related to one just made
- 1. in the same way; also the dream of young people is to grow old, and it is likewise the dream of their parents to relive youth 同義詞
- ▪ used to introduce a point similar or related to one just made you will forget the bad things that have happened in the past. Likewise, I will forget what you have done to me
- 2. in a like manner; similarly I stuck out my tongue and Frankie did likewise 同義詞 反義詞
- in the same way; also: the programmes of study will apply from five years of age, likewise the attainment targets
通常如果有人對你說了什麼, 你如果說likewise, 就表示 你也用同樣的話回敬對方. 所以第一句是, "你也是. 你在這個...
別人對你說how do you do, 你的答句也是 how do you do ,意思是你好 have a nice day 的意思是祝你有美好的一天,那你的答句應該是 you too, 就是"你也是"的意思 應該沒有人會回答 likewise
... effect. 這消息非但沒有令她不安,反而產生了一種奇怪的鎮定效果。 9.likewise I told him to watch me and do likewise. 我叫他仔細看...