- lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree；a social group tracing its descent from a single ancestor.
noun: lineage, plural noun: lineages
- 1. lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree a Dutch nobleman of ancient lineage great families and their lineages
- ▪ a social group tracing its descent from a single ancestor.
- 2. a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor the chimpanzee and gorilla lineages
- ▪ a sequence of cells in the body which developed from a common ancestral cell the myeloid lineage
- direct descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree: a Dutch nobleman of ancient lineage great families and their lineages
lineage n. (名詞 noun) 1. 後裔;家系,世系[U][C] a family of royal lineage 王族家庭 a man of good lineage 家世好的人
有些人對占星術和星座學存疑或把它當笑話看並不會對 Dr. Nicholas Campion 造成困擾. 因為他理解, 人們往往是在八卦報紙上看到星座解析, 或許還跟漫畫登在同一頁. 星座學是遠古的智慧, 比基督教更早, 甚至可追溯到古代的巴比倫帝國. 他認為星座專欄的作者...
...問題。 因為天堂系統出現問題，已公告出來解決辦法。 圖片參考：http://tw.lineage.gamania.com/Bulletins/img/13.jpg 2009/05/07 天堂登入異常公告 圖片...